Cusescoops– Syracuse University sophomore standout basketball player, Eric Devendorf was questioned by NCAA officials for playing in a sanctioned Beer Pong tournament. The Bay City Pong Association, which holds an annual Beer Pong tournament in Michigan stated that Devendorf made it to the quarterfinals with team member Luke Cicora of Livonia, Michigan.
NCAA rules state that no player can earn monetary rewards through sanctioned activities outside of the NCAA governing body. Rule 1X-143a, states that, “Any involvement with bar games including beer pong, darts, asshole, robocup, and 3man for monetary gain is prohibited by the NCAA.” Devendorf was unavailable for comment at this time.
- Saratoga County Man not impressed with Hudson area Long John Silvers
- Prostitutes, Sadomasochism and Nazi style role playing orgies….Like who hasn’t right?
- Year of the Purple Pirate……My other team
- Scientific Breakthrough!!
- This makes me want to drink milk and beer!!
- The Holy Grail of Jim Boeheim….Singing country music with a mustache in the early 80’s
- Who are you? Why do you come for me Direct TV girl?
- Is this my favorite video of all time? Why indeed it is!
- Can I get a caption?
- Onondaga County and Syracuse Chiefs are BFF’s