cusescoops- After pressure from Athletic director Daryl Gross to recruit some quarterback prospects that “sound the part”, Head Coach Greg Robinson got a verbal commitment from 3 star Texas quarterback Gunnar “Big Boy” Hollister. Hollister verbally committed to the Orange this past week. Gross later commented on the importance of your quarterbacks name in the scheme of recruiting. “You look at schools like Texas, Hawai, Arkansas with names like Colt McCoy, Casey Dick, and Colt Brennan, and also Tim Tebow down at Florida. It seems to me, these guys play like their name. Now, I am not saying Andrew Robinson is a good quarterback, but when I think of that name, I am picturing a financial analyst at Goldman Sachs.
Whether or not the name game will work for the Orange remains to be seen, but Gross stated that he wants to bring the days back of Kirby Dar Dars, and Thump Beltons.
- Saratoga County Man not impressed with Hudson area Long John Silvers
- Prostitutes, Sadomasochism and Nazi style role playing orgies….Like who hasn’t right?
- Year of the Purple Pirate……My other team
- Scientific Breakthrough!!
- This makes me want to drink milk and beer!!
- The Holy Grail of Jim Boeheim….Singing country music with a mustache in the early 80’s
- Who are you? Why do you come for me Direct TV girl?
- Is this my favorite video of all time? Why indeed it is!
- Can I get a caption?
- Onondaga County and Syracuse Chiefs are BFF’s