Cusecoops-Local Syracuse police chief Gary Miquel recently received the covenant award for “America’s best law enforcement mustache.” He narrowly beat out Altoona, Pennsylvania’s chief of police Gary Fyiso. The award is given to an American chief of police every October in honor of late five time winner, Chief Tommy Baldkon who passed away 2 years ago. Migueal accepted the award at Shifty’s bar in East Syracuse and stated that he was honored to be recognized. ” I am truly thankful to win this award, I met Tommy Baldkon 5 years ago at a charity function in Delaware, and that man had a great mustache.” Miquel also stated that he has had his mustache for almost 15 years and might retire it in the fall of 2008. “The kids are really getting on me to grow a goutee, so I might switch up late next year. “
- Saratoga County Man not impressed with Hudson area Long John Silvers
- Prostitutes, Sadomasochism and Nazi style role playing orgies….Like who hasn’t right?
- Year of the Purple Pirate……My other team
- Scientific Breakthrough!!
- This makes me want to drink milk and beer!!
- The Holy Grail of Jim Boeheim….Singing country music with a mustache in the early 80’s
- Who are you? Why do you come for me Direct TV girl?
- Is this my favorite video of all time? Why indeed it is!
- Can I get a caption?
- Onondaga County and Syracuse Chiefs are BFF’s