cusescoops- In a recent meeting with assistant coaches, outspoken coach Greg Robinson to his coaches to , “umm, coah a little better!” As the Orange get ready to head to Pittsburgh, Robinson has put some pressure on his assistants to take command of their players. “I see some things in our coaching staff, I really do. I believe we can coach well, I saw some film of our guys on the sidelines and they are getting in there, and moving things.” Whether or not we will see any changes to the Orange’s dismal offense and defunct defense, no one knows. “Ahhh, I think we can change this thing around, and really take it to Pitt. Ummmm, hmmmmm, ahhhhh, I think we are showing some positive momentum”, Robinson adds
- Saratoga County Man not impressed with Hudson area Long John Silvers
- Prostitutes, Sadomasochism and Nazi style role playing orgies….Like who hasn’t right?
- Year of the Purple Pirate……My other team
- Scientific Breakthrough!!
- This makes me want to drink milk and beer!!
- The Holy Grail of Jim Boeheim….Singing country music with a mustache in the early 80’s
- Who are you? Why do you come for me Direct TV girl?
- Is this my favorite video of all time? Why indeed it is!
- Can I get a caption?
- Onondaga County and Syracuse Chiefs are BFF’s