Jason Miller thought attending his friends wedding, throwing back a few Jack n’ cokes, and hitting the dance floor to bust out his patented backspin would be any other reception party. He was wrong! Jason was honored by Norris survey Inc. as the 1 millionth white person to breakdance at a wedding reception. Norris survey, which has been tracking breakdancing at wedding receptions since 1984 honored Miller pubicly after his recital. “I had no idea this stuff was being recorded. I have been breakdancing at weddings for like 10 years.” Miller was given a plaque stating his achievment and a Bennigans gift card for the feat.
- Saratoga County Man not impressed with Hudson area Long John Silvers
- Prostitutes, Sadomasochism and Nazi style role playing orgies….Like who hasn’t right?
- Year of the Purple Pirate……My other team
- Scientific Breakthrough!!
- This makes me want to drink milk and beer!!
- The Holy Grail of Jim Boeheim….Singing country music with a mustache in the early 80’s
- Who are you? Why do you come for me Direct TV girl?
- Is this my favorite video of all time? Why indeed it is!
- Can I get a caption?
- Onondaga County and Syracuse Chiefs are BFF’s