David and Amy Sandio from Manilius, New York felt that their newborn daughter, Mckenna would live a life of refuge in the tight knit community in upstate, New York. The opportunity came along for them to let there child be adopted by CBoani Nkayni of war torn Darfur. Nkayni adopted the baby with one of his thirteen wives, Bayoungi. They paid 100,000 Sudaneese Dinar, or equivelent to about three dollars. This adoption has reversed the trend set by Angelina Jolie, and Madonna who have recently adopted african babies.
When asked if they would miss the baby, David stated, “Yeh, but I start a new job soon at a local consulting firm, and Amy really wants to hit the gym full time, so it was a perfect opportunity. I might text her when she is older if they have cell phone technolgy over there, if not, I am sure she will be fine in Darfur.”
- Saratoga County Man not impressed with Hudson area Long John Silvers
- Prostitutes, Sadomasochism and Nazi style role playing orgies….Like who hasn’t right?
- Year of the Purple Pirate……My other team
- Scientific Breakthrough!!
- This makes me want to drink milk and beer!!
- The Holy Grail of Jim Boeheim….Singing country music with a mustache in the early 80’s
- Who are you? Why do you come for me Direct TV girl?
- Is this my favorite video of all time? Why indeed it is!
- Can I get a caption?
- Onondaga County and Syracuse Chiefs are BFF’s