SU basketball player had many fans wondering why he has been playing less and looking as pale as Val Kilmer playing Doc Holiday in Tombstone. Apparently he contracted the vitamin deficiency disease scurvy while making a trans-Atlantic boat trip this fall from England to New York. Devendorf was unavailable for comment but SU health officials claimed that they are looking into the matter to make sure the student body is safe.
Scurvy is a disease that results from insufficient intake of vitamin C and leads to the formation of livid spots on the skin, spongy gums and bleeding from almost all mucous membranes. The spots are most abundant on the thighs and legs, and a person with the ailment looks pale, feels depressed, and is partially immobilized. …
- Saratoga County Man not impressed with Hudson area Long John Silvers
- Prostitutes, Sadomasochism and Nazi style role playing orgies….Like who hasn’t right?
- Year of the Purple Pirate……My other team
- Scientific Breakthrough!!
- This makes me want to drink milk and beer!!
- The Holy Grail of Jim Boeheim….Singing country music with a mustache in the early 80’s
- Who are you? Why do you come for me Direct TV girl?
- Is this my favorite video of all time? Why indeed it is!
- Can I get a caption?
- Onondaga County and Syracuse Chiefs are BFF’s