The Salina County Comptroller busted at Syracuse’s Hancock airport for possession charges of cocaine stated that he had less than 3 ounces and had is stored in a clear plastic bag. Daniel Nolan, 41 of Salina was initially confused why he was being charged saying that he was following Federal Aviation guidelines for storing items in carry on. “Mr. Nolan seemed to be upset when we told him he was being arrested for possession of narcotics”, stated Officer Mike Stiano of the Syracuse Police Department. “Apparently he did not know cocaine was illegal?” Nolan has since stated that he was so worried about the carry on guidelines that he forgot about his coke.
- Saratoga County Man not impressed with Hudson area Long John Silvers
- Prostitutes, Sadomasochism and Nazi style role playing orgies….Like who hasn’t right?
- Year of the Purple Pirate……My other team
- Scientific Breakthrough!!
- This makes me want to drink milk and beer!!
- The Holy Grail of Jim Boeheim….Singing country music with a mustache in the early 80’s
- Who are you? Why do you come for me Direct TV girl?
- Is this my favorite video of all time? Why indeed it is!
- Can I get a caption?
- Onondaga County and Syracuse Chiefs are BFF’s